Bodaiju residences, a green estate set within beautiful and contemporary landscaped gardens offers a harmonious balance of favourable modern living in the heart of nature. This is the FIRST and BIGGEST Japanese residential development in Cambodia. You will expect impeccable details from the Japanese developer, Creed, which has wealth of experience in property development in emerging countries.
Strategically located along Russian Boulevard, and just minutes drive to Phnom Penh International Airport, Northbridge International School and the Phnom Penh Special Economic Zone (PPSEZ) where many MNCs such as Coca Cola, Denso and Honda have already gained a foothold. Lion Mall is just a stone throw away, providing a one-stop venue for fashion, dining and entertainment. Tenants and homeowners are in an ideal location to work, play and live.
Prices start from an affordable US$1xxk
Highlights of Bodaiju
- Ready pool of expats and high position locals working in nearby factories, Universities, International school and Hospitals
- USD-dominated investment at affordable entry price
- Spacious layout for all units
- Branded fittings (TOTO) for all unit types
- Infinity sky pool
- Located near many amenities
- Strategic location
- Top quality architect from Japan and France
Track record of the developer
- Established in Japan in 1996 and in the business of real estate investment, property development, project financing and private equity
- Prides to be “a Japanese developer providing Japan Quality to emerging nations in Asia”
- Took part in a township development project in Malaysia Special Economic zone
- Developments include - Angia Riverside and Angia Skyline in Vietnam, 10-storey residential complex in Bashundhara Residential Area - a first by Japanese developer in Bangladeshi premium residential area
Read here to find out why Cambodia is a good place to add on to your portfolio.