Inspired by the fashionable and highly sought after Belgravia District in Central London, Belgravia Villas is set within a quiet landed housing estate with luxurious and pristine architecture that will awe-struck any individuals as they lay eyes on it. An epitome of modern living with stylish design and breath-taking interiors. Belgravia Villas is a FREEHOLD, CLUSTER HOUSE built to provide some of the finest living to their residents.
Lush open spaces, intricate landscaping, themed gardens and water features enhance the verdant feel of the development and inspire tranquil living everyday. Each home is finely fitted with renowned appliances and fittings from De Dietrich and Smeg while each bathroom come with sanitary wares from Villeroy and Boch and premium faucets and shower systems from Grohe. With your personalised lift, access to you 5 levels of living space is at the touch of your finger tips.
Prices start from S$3.1 mil.
- Site is near a main road – AMK Avenue 5 but is separated by a 100 metre buffer providing a green lung separating the development from the main road and cutting out noise and enhances privacy and exclusiveness. Adjoining this green buffer is an open space with play equipment of about 35,000 sqft
- All units are beautifully arranged in a North-South orientation
- Within 2km from Rosyth School
- Strata landed offering a multitude of facilities
- Security – Landed Development in a gated community with round the clock security guards and surveillance cameras at vantage points.
- Each house comes with 2 carparks at the basement, right at your door step
Fairview Developments Pte Ltd, a unit of the Tong Eng Group is renowned for having developed beautiful landed homes in the vicinity of Belgravia Villas i.e. Stratton Green, Belgravia Park, Stratton Park, 8@Stratton.
Tong Eng Group has a 60 year history having developed many condominiums as well as other strata housing developments in Singapore. For instance, Poets Villas in the Upper Thomson locality received high recommendation in the 2011 South East Asia Property Awards in the Best Housing Development category.